Last Updated: December 10, 2021
Nationwide Fixture Installations, Inc. and its affiliates (referred to herein as “NFI”, “we”, “us”, or “our”), recognize the importance of protecting the privacy of information that identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a consumer or device (“Personal Information”), particularly our users (referred to as “you” or “your” in this “Privacy Statement”).
This Privacy Statement applies to information we collect:
- through the NFI websites operated by NFI and its affiliates;
- through other websites and online services that we own, operate, or make available, and that link to this Privacy Statement;
- when you apply for a job with NFI;
- when you engage with us as a third-party vendor or contractor;
- through other general inquiries we receive (including but not limited to postal mail, electronic mail, telephone conversations, voicemail messages, Short Message Service (SMS) & Multimedia Message Service (MMS) text messaging, and in person).
Collectively, we refer to the websites, online services, and any offline interactions as “Services.” This Privacy Statement describes what Personal Information we gather, how we use it, how it is shared, and how you can access, delete, correct, change, and limit our use of it. If you are asked to submit details via this site, you may be requested to agree to additional terms regarding our use of your Personal Information, and those additional terms will apply in that context. Any additional terms will be provided for your review at the time of registration.
THE PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Depending upon the type of relationship you have with NFI, we may collect the Personal Information described in general terms below.
- Contact information such as name, postal address, email address, and phone number.
- Other personal identifiers such as user/account name, social security number, taxpayer identification number, driver’s license number, passport number, identity card, and resident identification number.
- Demographic information such as age, citizenship, marital status, sex, veteran or military status, in each case subject to applicable laws. In certain instances, you may also choose to share with us any disabilities or other health-related restrictions so that we can provide you with adequate accommodations.
- Employment or other professional information such as education, employment history, job title, university or school attended, diploma, other CV information, pay history, and income.
- Financial and insurance information such as insurance policy number, tax documentation, or other financial information.
- Internet or other electronic network activity information through the use of our websites such as browsing history, search history, internet protocol address, cookie identification number, information regarding interaction with a website, and internet postings. For more information, please review the Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies section.
- Sensory data such as pictures, videos, and sounds.
HOW AND WHERE WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may collect Personal Information through the following:
- Online Services. We collect Personal Information when you interact with our online services which may include, but are not limited to, searching for general company information, communicating with us, applying for a job, or posting to social media pages.
- Other Sites and Third Parties. We may use separate sites for online marketing efforts, and we may receive Personal Information about you from third parties. For example, if you are on another website and you opt-in to receive information from us, that website will forward us your email address and other information about you so that we may contact you as requested and in accordance with applicable law.
- Other Sources. We collect Personal Information from other sources, such as public databases or online social media outlets.
COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
We collect certain data from cookies, pixel tags, web beacons, and other technologies (“Cookies”) which are pieces of data stored directly on your device or browser and may, in certain jurisdictions, be considered Personal Information. Cookies may be set by us and called first-party Cookies. We also use third-party Cookies for our advertising and marketing efforts, to measure the success of our marketing campaigns, and to compile statistics about usage of the online services
- Strictly Necessary Cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these Cookies, but some parts of the site will not work.
- Performance Cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our site (sometimes referred to as “traffic log cookies). They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site (data analytics). All information collected by these Cookies is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies we will not know when you have visited our site and will not be able to monitor its performance.
- Functional Cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalization. They may be set by us or by third party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these Cookies, then some or all of these services may not function properly.
- Targeting Cookies may be set through our site by our advertising or other third party partners (e.g. Google AdWords). They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. These work by uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these Cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.
- Social Media Cookies are set by a range of social media services that we have added to the site to enable you to share our content with your friends and networks. They are capable of tracking your browser across other sites and building up a profile of your interests. This may impact the content and messages you see on other websites you visit. If you do not allow these Cookies you may not be able to use or see these sharing tools.
Most browsers are set up to accept Cookies. If you want to change your cookie preferences, you can do so through your browser settings or by updating your Cookie preferences, where applicable, when you enter any of our websites.
We may also collect “Other Data” that generally does not reveal your specific identity or does not directly relate to an individual. To the extent Other Data reveal your specific identity or relate to an individual, we will treat Other Data as Personal Information. Other Data includes:
- Your browser or device. We collect certain data through your browser or automatically through your device, such as your operating system name and version, device manufacturer and model, language, Internet browser type and version, and the name and version of the online services (such as the apps) you are using. We use this data to ensure that the online services function properly.
- IP Address. We collect your Internet Protocol (IP) Address which is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you are using the Internet. Web servers, the main computers that serve up web pages, automatically identify your computer by its IP address. As permitted under applicable law, NFI collects IP addresses for the purposes of system administration, gathering and analyzing aggregated information, creating a better experience for users and auditing the use of our sites. We do not normally link IP addresses to anything personally identifiable, which means that your session will be logged, but you remain anonymous to us. We may seek to link your IP address to your identity when we feel it is necessary to protect our sites and other users from harm and to prevent criminal misconduct.
- Aggregated Data. We may aggregate data that we collect and this aggregated data will not personally identify you or any other user.
HOW AND WHEN WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share Personal Information with the following third parties to provide you services, following a specific request from you, or to fulfill our legal obligations.
- Service Providers. We disclose Personal Information and Other Data to third parties who perform services such as hosting our websites, conducting research and data analytics, providing on-site services, conducting financial, identity and other legal checks, and providing professional advice.
- Partners. We disclose Personal Information and Other Data to our affiliates and advertising partners, or to sponsors of events and promotions in which you have expressed interest.
We may also use and disclose your Personal Information as necessary to comply with applicable laws, respond to requests or requirements from government authorities, enforce our terms and conditions, or to otherwise protect the rights, property, or safety of NFI employees and other persons, including exchanging information with third parties for fraud protection.
If NFI goes through a business transition, such as a merger, being acquired by another company, or selling all or part of its assets, Personal Information may be transferred as part of that transition. By using our websites and providing your Personal Information, you consent to this transfer, provided use of the Personal Information will remain in accordance with the Privacy Statement in place at the time of the transfer.
YOUR PRIVACY PREFERENCES AND RIGHTS
We provide you with options, information, and choices below to express your preferences.
- Email Consent and Opt-Out
Each of our commercial emails contain a link with instructions on how to remove yourself from our email list. You will also need to opt-out separately from any third-party sites you have registered with.
- Cookies and Other Data
For information on your choices related to Cookies and Other Data, please review the Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies section.
- Access, Change, Delete, Restrict The Use Of, or Object To The Processing Of Your Personal Information
You may have the right under applicable privacy laws to request that NFI inform you as to whether Personal Information relating to you is being processed. Subject to certain exceptions under applicable privacy laws, you may also have the right to submit a request to access, change, delete, restrict the use of, or object to the processing of your Personal Information that was previously provided to us. If you wish to exercise your rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. For your protection, we will verify your identity before fulfilling certain requests. When permitted by law, we may charge an appropriate fee to cover the costs of responding to your request.
For all other inquiries, or if you have any questions about our processes, please contact us using the information in the Contact Information section.
NFI takes reasonable technical and organizational measures to safeguard your Personal Information. While NFI strives to protect your Personal information and therein your privacy, we cannot guarantee the security of any Personal Information you disclose online and therefore you must be aware of this risk.
We limit access to Personal Information to those individuals and organizations who we believe reasonably need to receive such information, and we take precautions we deem reasonable to protect the security of your Personal Information. However, as in many computer systems, internet applications, and software programs, unauthorized use, failure of hardware or software, etc. may be injurious to the confidentiality of your Personal Information notwithstanding the actions we take to prevent this.
Because the security of all Personal Information associated with our users is of utmost concern to us, we periodically review and improve our security when new technology becomes available. This may include use of software which encrypts or distorts data submitted to us.
If you have any questions about security, please contact us using the information in the Contact Information section.
We will retain your Personal Information for the period we believe reasonable to fulfill the purposes outlined in this Privacy Statement unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law. The criteria used to determine our retention periods include:
- The length of time we have an ongoing relationship with you and provide the services to you.
- Whether there is a legal obligation to which we are subject (for example, certain laws require us to keep records of your transactions for a certain period of time before we can delete them)
- Whether retention is advisable considering our legal position (such as, for statutes of limitations, litigation or regulatory investigations)
Our websites are not directed at children. We do not collect or maintain information from those we know are under 16. By using any of our sites, you represent that you are not under 16 years of age. If you are a parent or guardian and you believe that your child under age 16 may have provided personally identifiable information through any of our websites, please contact us using the information in the Contact Information section.
NOTICE TO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
Individuals who reside in California and have provided their Personal Information to us may exercise their rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) by contacting us using the information in the Contact Information section.
NOTICE TO RESIDENTS OF CERTAIN U.S. STATES
Some state laws permit residents who provide us with Personal Information to request certain information regarding our disclosure of such information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. We do not, currently, disclose such information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. If we change this policy, we will update this provision and provide instructions on how you may make a request for details.
UPDATES TO THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT
If you have any questions regarding the Privacy Statement, please contact NFI by sending an email to email@example.com. You may also contact us by postal mail at the following address:
Nationwide Fixture Installations, Inc.
15600 28th Avenue North
Plymouth, Minnesota 55447